CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES NEWS
30 January 2012
Employment News Paper - Job Highlights (28 JANUARY 2012 - 03 FEBRUARY 2012)
1. Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh notifies Combined
State/Upper Subordinate Services Examination- 2012.
2. The Oriental Insurance Company Limited, New Delhi requires
Administrative Officers (Scale-I).
3. Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur
requires Head Waiter/Head Bearer.
4. Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai requires
Assistant Managers (Rajabhasha) in Grade ’A’.
5. Bank of Baroda requires Chief Managers (Finance) and Senior
6. Brahmaputra Velley Fertilizers Corporation Limited requires
Engineers and Professionals to be inducted as Management Trainees.
7. Headquarters, Coast Guard Region (West), Mumbai invites
applications for various posts.
8. Defence Research and Development Organisation requires
9. Rural Electrification Corporation Limited requires
Professionals in various disciplines including Special Recruitment Drive for
10.National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi
invites applications for various posts.
11.Indian Army invites applications from married/unmarried male
and unmarried female as also from widows of Defence Personnel for Grant of
Short Service Commission.
12.Military Engineers Services Headquarters Central Command,
Engineers Branch Pin-900450, C/o 56 APO invites applications for various
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post Comments (Atom)